- USD 39.99 – 1 year
- USD 54.99 – 2 years
- USD 69.99 – 3 years
- (shipping not included)
The International Driver’s License includes the non-governmental ID card with mobile translation technology and the high quality leather translation booklet in 9 languages.
Shipping and Delivery Options
FREE – Continental USA: 6-10 business days (no tracking number)
USD 15 – USA Express: 3-4 business days
USD 35 – USA Express Delivery and Processing: 2-3 business days
USD 35 – WORLDWIDE: 4-8 business days
* IDD Card Reprints for only USD 25 (Shipping not included).
– Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and U.S. territories are not included in the U.S. shipping prices, and are considered international deliveries.
– International deliveries outside the USA costs $35.00
– Our RUSH service, ordered before 3pm EST, makes it possible to receive your IDD the next business day at any location in the continental U.S. (P.O boxes not included). Applications initiated on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
– Email confirmations are sent automatically with tracking numbers and estimated time of delivery for DHL and FedEX deliveries only.
– Up to 4 documents may be sent in one envelope.
– Please be informed of the 7% sales tax for Florida residents (this includes documents delivered to a Florida address or picked up in person from our office).
– According to certain restrictions imposed by American customs regarding certain countries in Africa, Middle East and Asia, the document may take a little longer to arrive.
ATTENTION: WEBSITES ISSUING THE DOCUMENT FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS ARE NOT COMPLIANT WITH THE UNITED NATIONS AGREEMENT ON ROAD TRAFFIC.
Our IDD is fully compliant with all regulations and standards of those agreements and our State Laws. On Page 63 of the Convention on Road Traffic of 1968, it clearly specifies that the International Document can only be issued for up to 3 years. You can view this document by clicking here.
Another Available Document of IDL Services Inc.:
Non Government ID Card
You only need your current, up-to-date valid ID
(Passport, Government or State ID Card)
and No test is required. Valid for 5 Years.